Wool fiberglass application at temperatures approaching 1600°C+ (2,900°F), with chrome alumina materials in the crown and superstructure.
- Simple Application
- Energy savings at 5% with no deterioration for 36+mos.
- Uniformed temperature distribution
- Protection of refractory
- Thermal shock protection
- Cooler refractories, lower chrome loss
- Energy saving alone gave them a ROI within three months
- Significant reduction in energy for glass manufacturing
- Smaller carbon footprint
- Less NOx emissions